Smoked Salmon with Quinoa and Dill
This easy packed lunch is as delicious as it is nutritious, with crunchy cucumber and radishes and a herby, creamy dressing
- 2 tbsp half-fat soured cream
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- ½ pack dill , finely chopped
- 250g ready-to-eat quinoa
- ½ cucumber , halved and sliced
- 4 radishes
- 100g Ballyhack Smokehouse Smoked Salmon
- First, make the dressing. Mix the soured cream and lemon juice together in a bowl, then add most of the dill, reserving a quarter for serving.
- In another bowl, combine the quinoa with the cucumber and radishes, and stir through half the dressing. Season and top with the salmon and the rest of the dill.
- Put the other half of the dressing in a small pot and drizzle over the quinoa just before serving.