Our Irish Salmon is organically reared in the wild waters off the rugged west coast of Ireland. A classic smoked product that is sure to delight the taste buds.
Ballyhack Smokehouse Classic Smoked Irish Salmon (Approx 1 kg)
€60.00 – €65.00
- Additional information
- Nutritional Information
- Storage Instructions
- Shipping Information
Our Irish salmon is organically reared in the Wild waters off the rugged west coast of Ireland.
|Dimensions||40 × 10 × 10 cm|
14 – 35 days
Irish Salmon (salmo salar), salt, beechwood smoke
Nutritional Value per 100g
of which sugars 0.02g
Energy Kcal 105 Kcal
Energy Kj 446Kj
Keep 0°C & 4°C
Serve at room temperature
Farmed organically in Ireland
- Shipping costs are calculated at the Check-Out
- Orders on weekends or holidays will be processed on the next business day
- Orders are confirmed when payment has been received by the company
- Your credit card will be charged full amount of purchase price & delivery cost
- Orders made after 1pm will be processed on the next business day
- We are not responsible for any packages rejected by your country’s customs department. A refund will be issued on any fish returned but shipping charges cannot be refunded.
- Our courier only runs on business days so make sure to leave enough time for order to arrive.
- Example: if you want smoked salmon in USA for the weekend which will take approx. two days to arrive, then you must place order before 1pm Wednesday – it will then arrive Friday.