Wild Irish Smoked Salmon is caught by draft/snap net in our Irish rivers – a tradition as old as time itself!
Wild Salmon is the King of fish and at Ballyhack Smokehouse we treat it with the respect it deserves.
Also available in 200g and 500g packs
Wild Irish Smoked Salmon 700g Ingredients
Wild Irish Salmon (salmo salar), salt, beechwood smoke
May contain bones
Wild Irish Smoked Salmon 700g Nutritional Information
Nutritional info: Nutritional Value per 100g
- Protein 17.94g
- Carbohydrates 0.115
- of which sugars 0.01
- Sodium 1.28g
- Fibre 0.30g
- Fat 4.45g
- Saturates 0.885g
- Mono-unsaturated 1.45g
- Poly-unsaturated 0.845g
- Energy Kcal 114 Kcal
- Energy Kj 479Kj
Keep 0°C & 4°C
Serve at room temperature
Caught by draft/snap net in our Irish rivers – a tradition as old as time itself!
- Shipping costs are calculated at the Check-Out
- You will be charged the full amount of the purchase price
- Orders on weekends or holidays will be processed on the next business day
- Orders are confirmed when payment has been received by the company
- Your credit card will be charged full amount of purchase price & delivery cost
- Orders made after 1pm will be processed on the next business day
- We are not responsible for any packages rejected by your country’s customs department. A refund will be issued on any fish returned but shipping charges cannot be refunded.
- Our courier only runs on business days so make sure to leave enough time for order to arrive.
- Example: if you want smoked salmon in USA for the weekend which will take approx. two days to arrive, then you must place order before 1pm Wednesday – it will then arrive Friday.