Grade 1 Scottish salmon slowly smoked in our artisan smokers using beechwood chips for a light, gentle smoke. This is a multi-award winning product!
Ballyhack Smokehouse Artisan Beech Smoked Salmon 500g Pack
€15.00 – €17.00
Our Artisan Beech Smoked Salmon is produced using grade 1 Scottish salmon slowly smoked in our smokers using beechwood chips for a light, gentle smoke. The artisan smoking method is distinct to Ballyhack Smokehouse. We only use 3 simple ingredients: beech wood chips, salt and the finest quality salmon.
Ballyhack Smokehouse Smoked Salmon, ★★★ Great Taste 2017
- Protein 18.25g
- Carbohydrates 0.15g
- of which sugars 0.04g
- Sodium 2.16g
- Fibre 0.35g
- Fat 4.67g
- Saturates 1.12g
- Mono-unsaturated 2.03g
- Poly-unsaturated 1.09g
- Energy Kcal 119 Kcal
- Energy Kj 512Kj
Farmed in Scotland
- Shipping costs are calculated at the Check-Out
- Orders on weekends or holidays will be processed on the next business day
- Orders are confirmed when payment has been received by the company
- Your credit card will be charged full amount of purchase price & delivery cost
- Orders made after 1pm will be processed on the next business day
- We are not responsible for any packages rejected by your country’s customs department. A refund will be issued on any fish returned but shipping charges cannot be refunded.
- Our courier only runs on business days so make sure to leave enough time for order to arrive.
- Example: if you want smoked salmon in USA for the weekend which will take approx. two days to arrive, then you must place order before 1pm Wednesday – it will then arrive Friday.
- Christmas orders: last orders taken 30th November
|Dimensions||40 × 10 × 10 cm|
14 – 35 days