Ballyhack Smokehouse Wild Irish Smoked Salmon 200g Pack
- Additional information
- Nutritional Information
- Storage Instructions
- Shipping Information
Wild Irish Salmon is an excellent source of protein and is high in Omega 3 fatty acids.
In Ballyhack Smokehouse, our experienced workers hand fillet, pin bone, ice and return the fish to chill until they reach 2 to 3 degrees. We take the fish out of the chill and bring it to the salting room where we gently sprinkle salt over the flesh to allow the fish to harden. At Ballyhack Smokehouse, we like to give the fish sufficient time to reach the required texture so that it can absorb the smoke and create a finely balanced flavour. Once this texture is reached, we rinse each fillet, ensuring that each fish receives individual attention. The salt cure acts as a natural preservative.
|Dimensions||40 × 10 × 10 cm|
14 – 35 days
Caught by draft/snap net in our Irish rivers – a tradition as old as time itself!
- Shipping costs are calculated at the Check-Out
- You will be charged the full amount of the purchase price
- Orders on weekends or holidays will be processed on the next business day
- Orders are confirmed when payment has been received by the company
- Your credit card will be charged full amount of purchase price & delivery cost
- Orders made after 1pm will be processed on the next business day
- We are not responsible for any packages rejected by your country’s customs department. A refund will be issued on any fish returned but shipping charges cannot be refunded.
- Our courier only runs on business days so make sure to leave enough time for order to arrive.
- Example: if you want smoked salmon in USA for the weekend which will take approx. two days to arrive, then you must place order before 1pm Wednesday – it will then arrive Friday.